ScHoolboy Q has revealed the tracklist for his upcoming album, Blank Face. The 17-track LP features Kanye West, Jadakiss, Anderson .Paak, and more. It’s also available for pre-order.
Earlier this week, the TDE rapper shared the trailer for his upcoming album, which also comes in a deluxe version:
Peep the full Blank Face tracklist below. Cop the album when it drops on July 8.
Blank Face tracklist:
02 Lord Have Mercy
03 That Part (ft. Kanye West)
04 Groovy Tony / Eddie Kane (ft. Jadakiss)
05 Kno Ya Wrong (ft. Lance Skiiiwalker)
06 Ride Out (ft. Lance Allen)
07 Whateva U Want (ft. Candice Pillay)
08 By Any Means
09 Dope Dealer (ft. E-40)
10 John Muir
11 Big Body (ft. Tha Dogg Pound)
12 Neva Change (ft. SZA)
13 Str8 Ballin
14 Black Thoughts
15 Blank Face (ft. Anderson .Paak)
16 Overtime (ft. Miguel & Justine Skye)
17 Tookie Knows II (ft. Traffic & TF)
SOURCE: Twitter | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
11 Reasons To Love SZA (PHOTOS)
11 photos Launch gallery
1. Because she's down with the boys (The TDE boys that is).
1 of 11
2. She's a natural hair icon in every right.
2 of 11
3. I mean, LOOK AT THAT HAIR.
3 of 11
4. Because she runs in a circle of equally gorgeous friends.
4 of 11
5. She's a vegan, but she's not afraid to indulge in some junk food. #Shameless
5 of 11
6. Because she's a yogi.
6 of 11
7. Because she brings a whole new definition to tom-boy chic.
7 of 11
8. And she still knows how to dress it up.
8 of 11
9. And she knows how to do Fashion Week justice.
9 of 11
10. And just as easily go back to her tom-boy tendencies with style.
10 of 11
11. Because she's adorable. Duh!
11 of 11