With the passing of beloved superstar Prince, Chaka Khan announced she would enter into rehab in order to better take care of herself and not lose her life in such a tragic and untimely manner.
Well, she recently was released after making such a noble decision, but one can’t help but wonder whether she was in rehab for long enough. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive clip of the Early Morning Evening news on The Ed Lover Show.
Chaka Khan Through the Years
1. 1. Chaka Khan at the 40th Annual FiFi Awards 2012 in New York City, NY. (Photo: PR Photos)1 of 12
2. 2. Steve Wonder & Chaka Khan at the Artists for Peace "Never Again" Concert in Universal City, CA in 2011. (Photo: PR)2 of 12
3. 3. Chaka Khan at the 2011 All-Star Weekend VIP Party Hosted by Adidas and Snoop Dogg in Los Angeles. (Photo: PR Photos)3 of 12
4. 4. The 32nd Edition of UNCF - An Evening of Stars with a Trbute to Chaka Kahn. (Photo: PR Photos)4 of 12
5. 5. Chaka Khan at the 2009 NHL Awards held in Las Vegas, NV (Photo: PR Photos)5 of 12
6. 6. Chaka Khan at the Taste of Chicago in 2008. (Photo: PR Photos)6 of 12
7. 7. Chaka Khan at the 2008 Sony BMG Grammy After-Party in Beverly Hills, CA. (Photo: PR Photos)7 of 12
8. 8. The Chaka Khan Experience with Dedry Jones of the Music Experience in Chicago, IL (Photo: PR Photos)8 of 12
9. 9. Chaka Khan at the 2006 BET Awards Show in Los Angeles. (Photo: PR Photos)9 of 12
10. 10. Chaka Khan at Clive Davis'Pre-GRAMMY Awards Party in 2005. (Photo: PR Photos)10 of 12
11. 11. Chaka Khan and David Arquette at the 5th Annual International Children Uniting Nations Day of The Child Celebration. (PR)11 of 12
12. 12. Chaka Khan at the VH1 Diva Duets in 2003 (Photo: PR Photos)12 of 12
Was Chaka Khan In Rehab Long Enough? [EXCLUSIVE AUDIO] was originally published on EdLoverShow.com