The king of dance-hall himself, Beenie Man, got the chance to talk with Ed Lover & Monie Love. He talks about his new album, due out on August 26th. He also reveals that status of his Zika Virus diagnosis, and how he felt when it prevented him from performing at OVO Fest.
Beenie also talks about the phenomena of black people bleaching their skin, and why it’s such a controversial topic. He also shares his thoughts on the possibility that Jamaica might add marijuana-dispensing vending machines to its airport. Click on the audio player to hear more in this exclusive interview with Beenie Man on the Ed Lover Show!
SHE TRAVELS: 7 Things You Can Check Off Your Bucket List In Jamaica
1. Bucket List Checklist1 of 10
2. Go Bamboo River Rafting2 of 10
3. Shiver Your Timbers in Port Royal3 of 10
4. Be one with 0074 of 10
5. Find the Nicest Jerk5 of 10
6. Bike in the Blue Mountains6 of 10
7. Swim With The Dolphins7 of 10
8. Swim in the Luminous Lagoon8 of 10
9. Go Caving9 of 10
10. Connect with Bob Marley10 of 10
Beenie Man On How He’s Doing Since His Zika Virus Diagnosis [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW] was originally published on EdLoverShow.com