The TV personality will be a contestant on season 23 of Dancing with the Stars, along with controversial Olympian Ryan Lochte, Kenneth “Babyface” Edmonds, Laurie Hernandez, Maureen McCormick, Terra Jole, Marilu Henner, Vanilla Ice, Calvin Johnson, Jake T. Austin, James Hinchcliffe, Rick Perry, and Jana Kramer.
Amber is paired with hoofer Maksim Chmerkovskiy, while Lochte will be guided by Cheryl Burke, who hasn’t been on the show for a few seasons.
Muva confirmed she’ll be on the show on Instagram.
Fans are already plan to bombard DWTS’ telephone lines with votes.
OK, we’re definitely going to have to tune in for this one. Season 23 of the hit show kicks off Monday, September 12 at 8 p.m. on ABC.
PHTOT CREDIT: Getty, Twitter
BFF Style: Every Time Amber Rose & Blac Chyna Perfected Each Other’s Fly
1. All white everything.1 of 8
2. Boss b*tches.2 of 8
3. Slayyy, queens.3 of 8
4. Muva and Chyna complement each other’s fly.4 of 8
5. The BFFs experienced their glo’ up together.5 of 8
6. That moment when you’re texting your BFF and she’s standing right next to you. #CasualCool.6 of 8
7. Blac Chyna and Amber Rose took a trip to Cannes and attended a yacht party…7 of 8
8. And of course they both got the BFF memo to be in full-on glam mode.8 of 8
Amber Rose, Babyface & Ryan Lochte Join ‘Dancing With The Stars’ was originally published on hellobeautiful.com