Drake‘s songs have proved to be a serious example of art imitating life.
The Views rapper, who rhymed, “I’ll buy the neighbor’s house if they complain about the noise” on the hit song “Where Ya At” with Future, actually did just that. Although there isn’t any evidence that Drizzy’s neighbor had a problem with his partying, he has reportedly purchased the property right beside his own L.A. home.
According to reports, the house is said to be valued at $2.85 million and has four bedrooms, five bathrooms, and 4,445 square feet of space. Champagne Papi hasn’t revealed his purpose for the new abode, but he’s definitely surrounded by more cool neighbors, including the entire Kardashian/Jenner clan, Kanye West, Miley Cyrus, and more.
Two mansions for Drake, that’s just child’s play.
SOURCE: Complex | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Every Single Time Drake Trolled The World
1. The Art Of Trolling - Troll Your Own Fans.Source:ABC News 1 of 5
2. Remember Dada Drake? We're Glad This Troll Is Over.Source:Instagram 2 of 5
3. Nothing Was The Same.Source:Instagram 3 of 5
4. Remember When Drake Brought Lint Rollers To The Raptors Game, Got Roasted, & Then Made His Own Lint Rollers?Source:Instagram 4 of 5
5. Drake Spent His Summer 2015 Trolling Meek Mill & It Worked Out Perfectly.Source:Instagram 5 of 5
Child’s Play: Did Drake Really Buy His Next Door Neighbor’s House? was originally published on globalgrind.com