According to new reports, it was Birdman who let the rapper and boyfriend to reality star Kylie Jenner out of his Young Money contract – and he allegedly did so without even so much as a conversation with Young Money founding partner Lil Wayne.
From TMZ: Sources close to Wayne tell TMZ, the rapper is fuming after Tyga was cut loose, opening the door for him to sign a new deal with Kanye West’s G.O.O.D. Music. Problem is … he was on Young Money, where Weezy’s a founding partner and 49% owner.
The report continues: Even though Birdman owns a majority stake, we’re told Wayne feels his John Hancock was necessary to seal the deal, and had he been consulted … he would have vetoed it anyway.
Kanye West nearly broke the Internet when he announced his sister-in-law’s boyfriend managed to ink a deal with G.O.O.D Music.
SOURCE: TMZ | PHOTO CREDIT: Getty
Father & Son: 13 Photos Of Lil Wayne & Birdman In Great Spirits
1. Because bros have each other's backs.Source:Getty 1 of 13
2. Because bros hit the stage together.Source:Getty 2 of 13
3. Because bros tell each other jokes.Source:Getty 3 of 13
4. Because bros pose for pics together.Source:Getty 4 of 13
5. Because bros style on 'em in photo shoots.Source:Getty 5 of 13
6. Because bros shine together.Source:Splash 6 of 13
7. Because bros give bros hugs.Source:Getty 7 of 13
8. Because bros squash the beef no matter what.Source:Getty 8 of 13
9. Because bros make hits together.Source:Getty 9 of 13
10. Because bros rap together.Source:Getty 10 of 13
11. Because bros bury their beef.11 of 13
12. Because bros endure boring events together.Source:Getty 12 of 13
13. Because bros give each other props.Source:Getty 13 of 13
Apparently, Lil Wayne Isn’t Too Happy About Tyga’s G.O.O.D Music Deal was originally published on globalgrind.com