This was a huge weekend in show biz.
NBA All-Star Game in Toronto, the start of NYFW, the 58th Annual Grammy Awards, and all of the subsequent Grammy parties to go with the show, your favorite celebrities were probably the most visible they’ll be all year.
In case you missed it,
played in his last All-Star Game, Kobe Bryant totally stole the show during the Demi Lovato Grammy tribute, Lionel Richie and Beyonce shared a sweet backstage moment, and Taylor Swift was looking like a damn snack all gotdamn weekend. Seriously, Ciara damn.
So as not to miss any of the pandemonium, we thought we’d gather the best behind the scenes photos from the past few days. Without further ado, tune in to what you missed below.
PHOTO CREDIT: Getty, Instagram
Every Behind The Scenes Photo You Missed On Grammy Weekend
9 photos Launch gallery
1. Zach Lavine leaves Toronto with his Slam Dunk trophy.
1 of 9
2. Karrueche takes NYFW.
2 of 9
3. Chanel Iman arrives at S.I.'s Swim City Day 1 in NYC.
3 of 9
4. Gigi Hadid arrives at S.I.'s Swim City Day 1 in NYC.
4 of 9
5. Kourtney Kardashian looking like the MILFy mama she is while out with the family.
5 of 9
6. Drake's father, Dennis Graham, spotted partying at Hyde Nightclub after the Grammys.
6 of 9
7. Bella Hadid and The Weeknd sneak off to Hyde Nightclub after the Grammys.
7 of 9
8. Post Malone looks like he's on one at a Grammy after-party.
8 of 9
9. Taylor Swift, Lorde, and Calvin Harris spotted partying after the Grammys.
9 of 9
Beyonce’s Grammy Glam, Kobe’s All-Star Farewell, & More: Every Behind The Scenes Photo You Missed This Weekend was originally published on globalgrind.com