The Carters tied the knot back in 2008, introducing a whole new level of Black love and partnership to the masses. Despite all of the ups and downs the couple has reportedly faced in as a married couple, Bey and Jay always keep it graceful and never let us see them sweat.
Of course, no relationship is perfect, but judging by today’s standard of the ideal couple, Mr. and Mrs. Carter certainly have the title. From hanging out with the Obamas to embarking on world tours together, Beyoncé and Jay Z can credit one another for upgrading each other — which is all we all want, right?
After 16 years of dating, nine years of marriage and one (and two halfs) kids later, the Carters are marriage goals. Check out our gallery of all the times Bey and Jay were matrimony models.
Bey And Jay Celebrate Nine Years
1. Barack Obama's InaugurationSource:Getty 1 of 7
2. Courtside CutenessSource:Getty 2 of 7
3. 2014 Video Music AwardsSource:Getty 3 of 7
4. On The Run Joint TourSource:Getty 4 of 7
5. Beyoncé's VMA Pregnancy RevealSource:Tumblr 5 of 7
6. Vacation FlicksSource:Beyonce.com 6 of 7
7. Met GalaSource:Getty 7 of 7
Matrimony Models: 9 Times Beyoncé & Jay Z Were Marriage Goals was originally published on globalgrind.com