Temperatures are to be in the high 80’s, today. Great day to get out and enjoy this summer whether and get a little exercise in with family and/or friends. There are two major events ending today, but one of them came with smells, both good and bad, and the other costumes. That’s right, it’s the last day for the 160th Running of the Indiana State Fair and Gen Con; find out more about these events and more going on in and around your city today.
- This is the last and final day for the 160th Indiana State Fair in Indy today. Your last chance to experience the Subaru Skyride, the daily parade along with the great food, rides and animals. Find out more about hours today at indianastatefair.com/
- This is also the last day for the Gen Con Conventional at the Indiana Convention Center. I understand for this to be one of the best 4 days in gaming history, but unfortunately badges for Gen Con 50 are SOLD OUT and Gen Con will not offer on-site badge sales. So if you don’t have your badge already, you can admire from afar today. Get details on when Gen Con is coming to Indy again at gencon.com/
- There’s a Block Party in Broad Ripple Village today starting at 1pm. Come out and enjoy the Summer Seafood boil and have a great time. More details available at SangritaSaloon.com
- Freedom Springs in Greenwood is having is Last Adult Party starting at 8:15pm tonight. Mallow Run Winery will be in the house and you can too. Get ticket information at FreedomSprings
- Your Indiana Fever is playing at 5pm at Bankers Life Fieldhouse against The Washington Mystics. Tickets available at Bankers Life Fieldhouse or going to wnba.com/fever
Find more things going on in and around your city at AroundIndy.com