The temperature is definitely not up, as we’re sitting at 13 degrees with a wind chill factor of -3…BRRR!! If you and your family are headed out today, please dress warmly, pack some hand warmers and extra socks. The city is full of events as this is the last Sunday of 2017 and we welcome in 2018. Check out some of the events going on in and around your city today.
- Your INDIANAPOLIS COLTS are trying place a win under their belt to round out the 2017 season as they battle against the Houston Texans today at 1pm out at Lucas Oil Stadium. Tickets are still available and may be purchased at colts.com/
- PUBLIC ICE SKATING is going on today at various locations throughout the city like at the Fuel Tank in Fishers and at the State Fairgrounds. Find out the times of these 2hr sessions at indyfueltank.com/publicskating
- The INDIANA PACERS are at Bankers Life Fieldhouse to tip-off against the Minnesota Timberwolves at 5pm. This will be the last game the Pacers play at Bankers Life Fieldhouse in 2017, tickets are still available and may be purchased at pacers.com
- Downtown Indy, Inc presents the NEW YEAR’S EVE CELEBRATION on Georgia Street. Time did change due to the weather and has been pushed back to 10:30pm. All ages are welcome to this FREE event with entertainment, lights, good food and drink, and a unique midnight extravaganza with an IndyCar drop and fireworks. Details available at downtownindy.org/happening-downtown/hot/downtown-indy-incs-new-years-eve/
- Plus don’t miss the FREE New Years Eve concert at Eastern Star Church off of Cooper Road with Kurt Carr, Half Mile Home and more with our sister stations 106.7 WTLC and AM 1310 The Light. Details available at tlcnaptown.com
There are plenty more events going on in and around your city and you can find them at AroundIndy.com. In the mean time, dress warm, be safe and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!