It feels like a heat wave in the city with temperatures above 30. If you and your family have been cooped up in the house because of the cold frigid temps, this weekend is a perfect weekend to get out of the house to see what’s up in and around your city. Below are a list of events that are good for those of all ages.
- The 35th ANNUAL BOP TO THE TOP Charity event is today at OneAmerica Tower downtown. Climb over 750 steps for a good cause; to help benefit Riley Childrens Hospital. In case you’re behind with those resolutions to get in shape, this could be for you. Get details online at bit.ly/2oYdXEq
- Visit the Indianapolis City Market for a DIY FLOWER ARRANGING WORKSHOP. Spring will be here before you know it, so why not get a head start so your house can be the garden envy of the neighborhood. Details available for this one hour workshop with the Flower Boys at indycm.com
- The INDIANAPOLIS HOME SHOW is in town for 10 days at the Indiana State Fairgrounds. Meet the celebrity guest, participate in the contest and so much more. For times go to indianapolishomeshow.com
- 2 hour sessions are open for public ice skating. You can visit the Fuel Tank in Fishers or the State Fairgrounds. Sip on hot chocolate while skating around. More information is available at indyfueltank.com/publicskating
- Later this evening at the State Fairgrounds you can cheer on the NAPTOWN ROLLER DERBY at 6pm. Flat track women’s roller derby action at the Elements Financial Blue Ribbon Pavilion. Ticket information is available at naptownrollerderby.com
There are plenty more events going on in and around your city and you can get a full list of events by visiting AroundIndy.com. Whatever you and your family does today, be safe and be careful.