The weekend is finally here and you may be wondering what you and the fam are going to get into this weekend. There are plenty of things to do in the city all weekend long including a Chocolate Slide at the Children’s Museum to cooking with celebrity chefs at the State Fairgrounds. Check out more information about these events and more below.
- The WINTER CLASSIC DOG SHOW is in town at the State Fairgrounds this weekend, from 8a-5pm. This AKC Dog Show has over 2,000 dogs and 160 breeds as well as over 50 Junior Handlers. Ticket information is available at indianastatefair.com/events/
- Take a ride down the CHOCOLATE SLIDE at the Children’s Museum open now until March 1st. More information about events at the Children’s Museum go to childrensmuseum.org
- Cook with celebrity chefs at the largest food & beverage event in Indiana, it’s the FANTASTIC FOOD FEST at the Indiana State Fairgrounds. Cooking demos, tastings, plus Top Chef contestant herself, Casey Thompson is in town. For ticket information go to indianastatefair.com/events/
- Sit back and relax at Mallow Run Winery for their WINTER WARM-UP WEEKEND starting at 12noon each weekend. Enjoy soup, live music and wine. The come back later at 6pm for a romantic evening of wine, dancing, food and so much more. Details available at mallowrun.com
- Enjoy a brief history of Valentine’s Day by making crafts for your sweetie pie at the VALENTINE’S WORKSHOP at the Johnson County Museum from 12p-3pm today. The event is FREE to the public and you can find out more at johnsoncountymuseum.org
- Tony Award winner, AUDRA McDONALD is in town at the Hilbert Circle Theatre. You may remember her from singing on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon for yahoo!Answers. Tickets are still available and may be purchased at indianapolissymphony.org
Don’t forget to get listen for the keyword to win tickets to our Boom Birthday Bash with Naughty By Nature performing
and you can find out about what’s up in and around your city at AroundIndy.com.