A few days ago Keyshia Cole took to social media to ‘announce’ that she was wearing a Fashionnova outfit as a maternity outfit using the hashtags #PreggoInMyFashionnovaFit and #CongradulationsAreInOrder
Days later Cole ‘kinda’ apologizes and reveals that she isn’t pregnant and is, in fact, tired of people body shaming her. No saying it hasn’t happened but we haven’t heard that rumor until she made the post. But ok sis we not happy for you anymore… carry on
- Watch: Tiffany Haddish Finally Pays Kevin Hart Back The $300 He Loaned Her — With Interest
- 50 Cent Speaks Out on His Feud with Terry Crews: ‘I Would Never Make Fun of Any Sexual-Assault Victim’
- Stevie J & Faith Evans Got Married
- How Changing Your Diet Can Help Improve Your Mood
- Discrimination & Mental Health
- Depression in Men
- Why Was Kanye West’s ‘The College Dropout’ Taken Off Of Apple Music?
- Rest In Peace: This Uncle Phil Moment Makes Us Miss The Late James Avery
- Snoop Dogg Gets Caught Cheating On His Wife?
- Real Tears: Will Smith Reflects On Iconic Fatherhood Scene With James Avery (R.I.P.)