The Hollywood Reporter chose wisely when they selected Michael B. Jordan and his stylist, Jeff K. Kim for the cover of the “25 Most Powerful Stylists” issue.
The Creed star credits Jeff, who is one of the most sought after stylists in Hollywood, for helping him to become more comfortable with adding pops of color and various textures to his wardrobe.
“No matter what suits he pulls, there’s always a couple of wild cards in there,” said Michael during the cover shoot.
“Either one is a joke because he wants to see me react or another one where he sees if I’ll be into it just to kind of push the limits a little bit and take a risk.”
Michael added, “I think over time I’ve built up the nerve to start taking more fashion risks.”
Thank you Jeff for always making sure bae looks his best! Check out the behind the scenes video from the shoot as well as pictures of Michael looking oh so sexy in a suit below.
16 Sexy Photos Of Best Buds Ryan Coogler & Michael B. Jordan
1. That’s a fine man.Source:Splash News 1 of 13
2. Natural-born ladies’ men.Source:Splash News 2 of 13
3. Chocolate brown skin with the dimples.Source:Splash News 3 of 13
4. And they look good serious too.Source:Splash News 4 of 13
5. Mr. Coogler will see you now.Source:Splash News 5 of 13
6. They don’t make ’em like this anymore.Source:Splash News 6 of 13
7. Are we dreaming?Source:Splash News 7 of 13
8. We’ve got to be dreaming.Source:Splash News 8 of 13
9. Anything for you, Michael.Source:Splash News 9 of 13
10. #BeardGang.Source:Splash News 10 of 13
11. We’re lost in his eyes.Source:Splash News 11 of 13
12. God bless America.Source:Splash News 12 of 13
13. Pure hunkiness.Source:Getty 13 of 13
Michael ‘Bae’ Jordan Is Officially A Style Icon On The Cover Of The Hollywood Reporter was originally published on hellobeautiful.com