The Hollywood Reporter chose wisely when they selected Michael B. Jordan and his stylist, Jeff K. Kim for the cover of the “25 Most Powerful Stylists” issue.
The Creed star credits Jeff, who is one of the most sought after stylists in Hollywood, for helping him to become more comfortable with adding pops of color and various textures to his wardrobe.
“No matter what suits he pulls, there’s always a couple of wild cards in there,” said Michael during the cover shoot.
“Either one is a joke because he wants to see me react or another one where he sees if I’ll be into it just to kind of push the limits a little bit and take a risk.”
Michael added, “I think over time I’ve built up the nerve to start taking more fashion risks.”
Thank you Jeff for always making sure bae looks his best! Check out the behind the scenes video from the shoot as well as pictures of Michael looking oh so sexy in a suit below.
16 Sexy Photos Of Best Buds Ryan Coogler & Michael B. Jordan
1. That’s a fine man.1 of 13
2. Natural-born ladies’ men.2 of 13
3. Chocolate brown skin with the dimples.3 of 13
4. And they look good serious too.4 of 13
5. Mr. Coogler will see you now.5 of 13
6. They don’t make ’em like this anymore.6 of 13
7. Are we dreaming?7 of 13
8. We’ve got to be dreaming.8 of 13
9. Anything for you, Michael.9 of 13
10. #BeardGang.10 of 13
11. We’re lost in his eyes.11 of 13
12. God bless America.12 of 13
13. Pure hunkiness.13 of 13
Michael ‘Bae’ Jordan Is Officially A Style Icon On The Cover Of The Hollywood Reporter was originally published on hellobeautiful.com