27 Photos Of O.J. Simpson & The Key Players In His Murder Trial was originally published on globalgrind.com
1. O.J. seen talking to his lawyers Robert Shapiro, Johnnie Cochran, and Robert Kardashian during a trial date.
2. O.J. Simpson and his ex-wife Nicole Brown in seemingly happier times.
3. AI Cowlings, the friend who drove O.J. during his infamous Bronco chase.
4. Judge Lance Ito listens to defense motions to exclude Mark Fuhrman’s testimony and the prosecutions’ response to retain the information 11 September during a court hearing in the O.J. Simpson murder trail.
5. O.J. x Johnnie Cochran.
6. Kato Kaelin, O.J. Simpson’s tenant gives testimony of events leading up to the murder of Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman.
7. when O.J. and Nicole said
8. Deputy District Attorney Chris Darden asks Judge Lance Ito in the O.J.Simpson case 13 January to bar the defense from asking Los Angeles Police detective Mark Fuhrman if he ever uttered a racial epithet.
9. O.J. and Nicole
10. The scene around O.J.’s October 3rd trial date.
11. O.J.’s sister spotted near the crime scene.
12. The crowd cheers after hearing the verdict on October 3rd, 1995.
13. A much earlier photo of O.J. and his good friend AI Cowlings, circa 1979.
14. O.J. tries on a glove that was used in the murder of his ex-wife.
15. “If the gloves don’t fit, you must acquit.”
16. Deputy district attorney Marcia Clark is shown during testimony at the preliminary hearings.
17. Marcia Clark
18. Johnnie Cochran, Marcia Clark and Chris Darden
19. Robert Shapiro reads O.J.’s damning letter to the press.
20. O.J.’s “Dream Team”
21. Johnnie Cochran lays down the law, circa 1995.
22. Not Guilty.
23. The Juice at his 1994-1995 murder trial.
24. Robert Kardashian sits through trial.
25. O.J. heading to court in his civil trial for the deaths of Nicole Brown and Ron Goldman.
26. Bruce and Kris Jenner attend the trial.
27. Robert Shapiro x O.J. Simpson.
28. O.J. Simpson and Nicole Brown with their children Sydney and Justin.
29. Robert Shapiro in 2015.
30. Marcia Clark then and now.
31. O.J. heads to the place he knows best, court.