9 ‘Kanyeisms’ We Are Going To Immediately Incorporate Into Our Daily Speech was originally published on hellobeautiful.com
1. 9 “Kanyeisms” We Are Going To Immediately Incorporate Into Our Daily Speech
The internet exploded yesterday when Kanye started a live Twitter attack on Wiz Khalifa. The beef got even deeper when Amber Rose jumped in, calling out West for liking certain erm… sexual activities. In honor of the pettiest day of the year, we thought we would list some of our favorite Kanyeisms of all time:
2. “I am Warhol. I am the #1 most impactful artist of our generation. I am Shakespeare in the flesh.Walt Disney. Nike. Google.”
To be used: If you’re boss tries to fire you for your performance.
3. “I am your OG and will be respected as such”
To be used: When your kid starts acting up and won’t do their chores.
4. “Ima let you finish….”
To be used: When your boyfriend keeps rambling out excuses about where he was last night.
5. [We] brought the leather jogging pants six years ago to Fendi, and they said no. How many mother*ckers you done seen with a leather jogging pant?”
To be used: When your best friend steals your style swag and tries to act like she got the idea from the internet.
6. “How Sway? You ain’t got the answers Sway!”
To be used: When your professor tells you that you answered a question wrong.
7. “Am I in fashion?? You see this coat?”
To be used: When a stranger questions your coat game. Pretty straightforward.
8. “I went to look at your twitter and you were wearing cool pants”
To be used: When a girl is trolling your Instagram picture, meanwhile her avatar looks like a duck.
9. “I hate when I’m on a flight and I wake up with a water bottle next to me like oh great now I gotta be responsible for this water bottle.”
To be used: When you’re tired of adulting and one more responsibility feels like death.