How Our Favorite Celebrities Spent Mother’s Day 2016 was originally published on globalgrind.com
1. Zendaya: My SHEro…now you know where I got the legs from, my 6’4″ Queen😍😍 @claire_maree64
2. Chrissy Teigen: Mother’s Day Brunch – low and slow scrambled eggs, chicken and waffles and roasted bacon, oh my!
3. Solange: And one mo of @mstinalawson because she left the blueprint.Strong, smart, free, independent, humble, generous, graceful, kind, hard working, creative, funny and most importantly LOVING. Always showed us the power in having a vision. Grew up with not much at all, 6 sisters and brothers in a 2 bedroom house. Didn’t have a degree, but ALWAYS the smartest sharpest woman in the room. Started a business in her garage and turned it into a lil empire, a space for women to feel empowered and beautiful. My sisters and I had a spare room in the salon, because you refused to have someone else raising us. Came to work with you every day and got to see the power of having a vision and working hard as hell to see it come to life. Had such an incredible tribe of women (Vernell, Cheryl, Angie,) around also showing us the power of being loving, hardworking, graceful women and mothers. Always gave us freedom and learned that me and my sisters were all different and had different needs, so took us to 3 different schools every day. Let me wear my crazy ass outfits and loud tap shoes to places, when I know sometimes people told you you should make me change. Let me blast my crazy music when I know sometimes you just wanted a quiet house. When I wanted to start petitions, or speak to the principle about issues, you were always right beside me. When I wanted to shoot a video in South Africa and didn’t have a budget, you were right there with me being the assistant, assistant, director and let me use alllll your miles for plane tickets. All of that only for me to grow up and hear stories and find out I was just being a little Tina, lol. I didn’t even mean to write this all, I’ve already talked to you twice but daaaaaaaaannng Tina, back at it again with the bomb bomb mommy hood.
4. Gigi Hadid: Happy Mother’s Day to my rock & the most inspiring, strong, and dedicated woman I know – MY MAMMA @yolanda.hadid 💛🌷💕🌻✨ Thank you for my best friends @bellahadid & @anwarhadid ∞ I LOVE YOU MORE EVERY TIME I GET TO SAY HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY :)
5. Kanye also got his special girl a pretty flower bench.
6. Kourtney Kardashian: Feeling overwhelmed with love and blessings being able to be a mommy to these three angel babies. My favorite role in life so far is being a mommy and getting to see life through their eyes. Happy Mother’s Day!
7. Rob Kardashian: And last but not least happy mamas day to this beautiful Mama,, I fell in Love with her immediately because of how great of a mom she is and now I’m looking forward to starting a Family with her ! Thank You Chy for everything you do for me 👰🏽
8. Blac Chyna: 👶🏽😍😆
9. Hailey Baldwin: Happy Mothers Day to my beautiful Mom. I could only hope one day to be as good of a parent as you have been. Love you!
10. The Game: “I love the MOTHER you are”. You get up, work hard everyday even when you don’t have to… You’ve taught other people’s children 5 days a week for almost 20 years & 1/2 of that you’ve had me to lean on & care of you & you could’ve said I’m rich, I don’t have to teach anymore & quit but you never did !!! “I love the MOTHER you are”. You @LoveTiffney are the STRONGEST, INDEPENDENT, SOPHISTICATED & best MOTHER I could ever ask for in this life time or the next for my two youngest children. Not only am I thankful, I am truly AMAZED at how organic parenting has been for you from the birth of 1st child @servetheking to the born day of my princess & lifeline @littlemisscalidream….. “I love the MOTHER you are”. I’ve watched you for the last 9 years give everything you have inside you to loving & caring for our children & to be completely honest, I love that shit more than anything else in the world…. I’ve watched very closely, taking notes & adding a few things to my parenting characteristics as time has progressed in our lives which has made it a lot easier to assist you in all you do for our kids…. I can’t say enough about the way you love them & always know, I’m forever grateful for your undying love for our children… “I love the MOTHER you are” & It’s an honor to be side by side in raising them with you & I couldn’t ask for a better partner to stand with & learn from all these years… & on behalf of myself & our children… Thank you again, so much for being everything that you are – Love Jayceon.
11. Kevin Hart: Happy Mothers Day!!!!!
12. John Stamos: #HappyMothersDay Angel.
13. P. Diddy: #HappyMothersDay #Love #FamilyFIRST
14. Tyra Banks: I’m hearing, “Happy Mother’s Day” and I can’t believe how lucky I am! Of all the fashionable hats I wear, I love being a #mother the most. #HappyMothersDay from me and my mama to all the wonderful women of the world!
15. Tyra Banks: As I lie in bed holding my precious bundle, I have to say that my first #MothersDay was pretty amazing. Hope your day was great, whether you’re a mama or not. Ok…nighty night.
16. Kendall Jenner: monkey days ❤️
17. Tamera Mowry: Being a mother is the most fulfilling, challenging, and best job of my life. I have never loved two little beings so much. My life is much more enriched because of you little blessings. Cheers to all the mothers out there holding it down. Including my own. We got this! 😘 #happymothersday